Unable to boot Linux on Sager 7851 (Clevo N850EP6) [duplicate]












0
















This question already has an answer here:




  • How do I install Ubuntu?

    2 answers



  • Error when installing: “unable to find a medium containing a live file system”

    10 answers




I recently purchased a new laptop, a Sager 7851, specs:




  • i7 8750H

  • 8GB RAM

  • NVidia GTX 1060 6gb

  • 1TB Seagate barracuda


I'm pretty much a noob with very little previous experience to Linux and I want to learn how to use I fully.

When trying to install any Debian based distro (via Patriot USB, I've also tried others) I keep getting the error "unable to find a medium containing a live file system".



Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.










share|improve this question















marked as duplicate by karel, Fabby, Charles Green, Zanna, Eric Carvalho Dec 12 '18 at 11:44


This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.




















    0
















    This question already has an answer here:




    • How do I install Ubuntu?

      2 answers



    • Error when installing: “unable to find a medium containing a live file system”

      10 answers




    I recently purchased a new laptop, a Sager 7851, specs:




    • i7 8750H

    • 8GB RAM

    • NVidia GTX 1060 6gb

    • 1TB Seagate barracuda


    I'm pretty much a noob with very little previous experience to Linux and I want to learn how to use I fully.

    When trying to install any Debian based distro (via Patriot USB, I've also tried others) I keep getting the error "unable to find a medium containing a live file system".



    Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.










    share|improve this question















    marked as duplicate by karel, Fabby, Charles Green, Zanna, Eric Carvalho Dec 12 '18 at 11:44


    This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.


















      0












      0








      0









      This question already has an answer here:




      • How do I install Ubuntu?

        2 answers



      • Error when installing: “unable to find a medium containing a live file system”

        10 answers




      I recently purchased a new laptop, a Sager 7851, specs:




      • i7 8750H

      • 8GB RAM

      • NVidia GTX 1060 6gb

      • 1TB Seagate barracuda


      I'm pretty much a noob with very little previous experience to Linux and I want to learn how to use I fully.

      When trying to install any Debian based distro (via Patriot USB, I've also tried others) I keep getting the error "unable to find a medium containing a live file system".



      Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.










      share|improve this question

















      This question already has an answer here:




      • How do I install Ubuntu?

        2 answers



      • Error when installing: “unable to find a medium containing a live file system”

        10 answers




      I recently purchased a new laptop, a Sager 7851, specs:




      • i7 8750H

      • 8GB RAM

      • NVidia GTX 1060 6gb

      • 1TB Seagate barracuda


      I'm pretty much a noob with very little previous experience to Linux and I want to learn how to use I fully.

      When trying to install any Debian based distro (via Patriot USB, I've also tried others) I keep getting the error "unable to find a medium containing a live file system".



      Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.





      This question already has an answer here:




      • How do I install Ubuntu?

        2 answers



      • Error when installing: “unable to find a medium containing a live file system”

        10 answers








      boot dual-boot






      share|improve this question















      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question








      edited Dec 11 '18 at 5:31









      zx485

      1,45231114




      1,45231114










      asked Dec 11 '18 at 2:57









      MaxMax

      41




      41




      marked as duplicate by karel, Fabby, Charles Green, Zanna, Eric Carvalho Dec 12 '18 at 11:44


      This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.






      marked as duplicate by karel, Fabby, Charles Green, Zanna, Eric Carvalho Dec 12 '18 at 11:44


      This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.
























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes

















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes